All Systems Go At Staythorpe Power Station

October 2, 2014 4:43 pm

A gas fired power-station found between Southwell and Newark-On-Trent with full commercial power in December 2010 handed over to new owners RWE npower. Our students toured the site opening in July 1950. Listened to on site technicians about the detail and drive of these internal systems. They learnt about the energy transfers and onsite efficiencies through practical activities which were deployed by the team at Staythorpe. We can’t wait to hear all about their tests and group work back at Lincoln UTC.

 

 

 

Categorised in: