Lincoln UTC students have the opportunity to undertake at least one week of work experience in each academic year of study.
The aims of Lincoln UTC work experience are to:
- Provide students with a direct experience of the world of work.
- Give students the experience of relationships, routines and processes that is part of the working environment.
- Develop work related skills and identify opportunities to practice and apply those skills.
- Complement learning in class.
- Contribute and support towards academic qualifications.
- Prepare young people for adult and working life.
2018-19 Academic Year – Remaining dates:
Year 12 – Monday 8th July to Friday 12 July 2019
2019-20 Academic Year:
Year 10 – Monday 30th March until Friday 3rd April 2020
Year 11 – Monday 11th November to Friday 15th November 2019
Year 12 – Monday 6th July to Friday 10th July 2020
Year 13 – Monday 24th February to Friday 29th February 2020 (Optional for students)
If your business can support a student placement then please contact Mr R. Little (Senior Leadership Group – Head of KS5/ Head of Business) at firstname.lastname@example.org